Congratulations to Dr. Gene Grove of Elkhart General Hospital for being a Doc Who Rocks!
A Rockin’ Doc is a physician who brings his or her best to Beacon Health System each day. Associates and colleagues nominated Dr. Grove for this distinction because he makes authentic and trustworthy personal connections to create moments that matter for patients, families and staff members. Here are some of the reasons why Beacon team members think Dr. Grove rocks:
• Gene is a Renaissance physician! Throughout his career he has demonstrated superior and coordinated care with an embracing and attentive style that has endeared him to patients and colleagues alike.
In his most recent position as Chief of Staff of the Elkhart General Hospital Medical Staff, he enfolds ideas and people. He takes complex problems and finds simple and eloquent solutions that are complete and clever. His kindness, civility and demeanor attest to a wholeness of person that honors both the profession and the personnel with whom he associates.
• Dr. Grove is always upbeat and is the definition of a true professional. His puns aren’t bad, either.
• He is always receptive when presented with a task, questions or problems. He has been a pleasure to work with.
• Dr. Grove is compassionate, professional, hardworking and does a great job as chief of staff.
• Dr. Grove has a focus for putting patients at the center and lives that focus in his own practice. He is my hero.
Thank you for your awesome patient care and your commitment to your team, Dr. Grove! You’re a Rockin’ Doc as well as a gentleman and a scholar!